Monday, February 26, 2007

Blizzard 2007...Digging Out?


Well the big blizzard is over and it is time to go back to work. Looks like we have anywhere from 12.9" in Madison to 16.8" in De Forest. I'm wondering how other surveyors cope with the snow days and maintain profitability. I able to stay inside and eat doughnuts...er...I mean do engineering work. What do you do? Spend time digging, close traverses in the office (like you still do it by hand), equipment maintenance, or do you just stay home in bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would guess we (northern WI) only got about 8 inches.

Cleared the driveway for only the third time this winter. We are normally on snowshoes after the first of the year, but I doubt we will need them at all this year!

-Jeff

Anonymous said...

Good, quick access to surveyor info & weather. Thanks, John

I'll add it to my favorites!



Fred

J. Thousand said...

Thanks for reading guys.